Monday, November 29, 2010

In Between Luxury Spaces


The idea of creating a blog first came to my mind a month ago, when I first read Varun Sharma’s blog “Inside Luxury Travel”. I realized that I had the same obsession and many luxury places (spaces) to share. I am a photographer and I have accompanied my photos for two books and many magazines with articles. Obviously I have the material, if not for a daily, definitely for a weekly diary. The title “In Between Luxury Spaces” came up from the title of my participation in Photo Biennale 2010, “In Between Spaces” where I exhibited photographs from luxury hotels in b/w.























1 comment:

  1. The pictures in above blog clearly shown the definition of Luxury. The design and architecture of the rooms are really attractive.

    hotel rio de janeiro

    ReplyDelete